Costa Rica, a small country in Central America bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the East and the Pacific Ocean to the West, has become the center of attraction for many travelers and nature lovers. Costa Rica’s landscape and culture have many things to offer visitors, from its exquisite biodiversity to stunning beaches, volcanoes, and the presence of rural communities.
And among the best ways to discover Costa Rica is Villa Firenze, one of the most exclusive properties in Costa Rica.
So, for everyone visiting for the first time, here is a quick list of what to do in Costa Rica. Plus, you’ll find out why to choose Villa Firenze for your stay and what activities are included in a standard travel itinerary.
About Villa Firenze
Villa Firenze is a private property at the Eco-Golf Estates of the Los Sueños Resort & Marina. Visitors experience supreme luxury, relaxation, and entertainment in this beautiful villa. People love the luxury showcased by the modern outdoors and indoors of the estate.
Villa Firenze is the only property in the neighborhood providing guests with a private helipad. The property also has a clubhouse area, open bar, and availability of an astonishing collection of wines and international cuisines prepared by the in-house chef.
Our concierge, and on-site manager, is dedicated to helping guests organize their vacation using a personalized and knowledgeable itinerary. Events like birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding ceremonies, dinners, family reunions, corporate travels, and more can be easily organized and charged to the bill. You can rely on them for preparing a customized menu, event decoration, etc., for a magical and beautiful stay.
Traveling to Costa Rica with Villa Firenze is easy and hassle-free as we plan, reserve, organize and send you a very detailed and knowledgeable itinerary with all the tours and adventures you choose for a holiday in Costa Rica.
Let’s have a look at some of the best things to do and places to visit in Costa Rica.
Helicopter Tours in Costa Rica
Our private helipad makes booking a helicopter tour in Costa Rica for you and your guests an unmissable experience. Our Villa does everything to enable the ideal vacation, whether you’re searching for a romantic getaway, a relaxing trip with friends, or an adventurous family holiday in Costa Rica.
Here is a list of the best Helicopter tours to take you on a spectacular Costa Rican excursion, from the mysterious Arenal Volcano to the tropical Isla Tortuga and the magical Isla Chiquita. Witnessing these natural treasures from the air is just breathtaking.
- Rainforest & Poas Volcano – Get a close-up of the rainforest at Braulio Carrillo National Park and Volcán Poas, one of Costa Rica’s most well-known volcanoes. Get a once-in-a-lifetime view of the volcanic crater and the lake. It’s just amazing!
- Island Tour – Get a breathtaking aerial view of Isla Tortuga, one of Costa Rica’s most stunning islands, with its white sand, light blue ocean, and magnificent rock formations. Afterward, you can visit Isla Chiquita, an island nearby.
- Crocodiles and Carará Waterfall – Fly above the well-known Rio Tarcoles to get a close-up look at the crocodiles across the river. Then fly over the National Park Carará for a breathtaking view.
- San José, Valle Central City Tour – Get a private Heli tour of San José and the Valle Central, including Santa Ana, Pico Blanco, Curridabat, Estadio Nacional, Heredia City, San Pedro, and many more places within a 30-minute flight.
- Arenal Volcano – During this helicopter tour, you will get a beautiful view of the San Carlos plains, a close-up view of Arenal, and a close-up look at Cerro Chato, an extinct crater.
Beaches and Surf Destinations in Costa Rica
At Villa Firenze, we can help you plan out a knowledgeable itinerary for whichever adventure activity you want it to include. Costa Rica is of course well known as a surfing destination. Tourist-friendly infrastructure, warm waves, clear water, and spacious areas with adequate security are the main factors attracting newbies and seasoned surfers to Costa Rica.
- Playa Hermosa – This spacious stretch of beach is ideal for intermediate to experienced surfers and those who enjoy taking long walks and relaxing in the sun.
- Jaco Beach – With only mellow waves, it’s the perfect surf destination for newbies.
- Playas Esterillos Este and Oeste – These beaches, about 30 and 60 minutes from Los Sueños Resort, are great for surfing and have a few bars, restaurants, and hotels.
- Playa Herradura – The private white sand beach at Los Sueños Resort has all the luxuries, including a vast, free-form swimming pool, swim-up bar, Alfresco Restaurant, and kiddie pool area playground.
Adventurous Experience in Costa Rica
Private RZR Tour
A luxury holiday in Costa Rica is incomplete without any adventurous sport on your list. But worry not, as Villa Firenze offers a private, guided RZR tour package with your booking.
Your guide will lead you into the hills behind Los Sueños where you will be driving through riverbeds to beautiful waterfalls and beautiful viewpoints.
Villa Firenze has two state-of-the-art Polaris RZRs, each with two seats. If there are more people in your group and they want to experience the same tour, we can provide more RZRs to you. You can either choose to drive or be a passenger, it’s entirely up to you. Your guide will ride ahead of you and guide you around the mountain terrain.
What to wear
You are likely to get muddy, dusty & a little wet, and being in the sun for most of the day can be a bit challenging. So, carrying comfortable sportswear is advised. Don’t forget your sunglasses & sunscreen. Also bring swimwear just in case you see a beautiful waterfall and you want to jump into it!
World-Class Fishing Experience in Costa Rica
For all the sportfishing lovers in the house, Costa Rica is what you have been searching for. This small country in Central America is known for organizing world-class fishing sports. Hence, it has become the top destination to catch billfish worldwide. If we talk about the variety of fishing trips available, you will get almost all the types here, including freshwater fishing, sport fishing, and inshore fishing. The next important thing to know about fishing in Costa Rica is the best fishing spots in Costa Rica. And, we have made the job easier for you.
Here is a list of the best places for fishing in Costa Rica.
- Herradura – This is the best place in Costa Rica to catch fish in style with all luxury surrounding you.
- Fish Variety: Sailfish and Marlin
- Capacity: 200 boats
- Gulf of Papagayo – Located half an hour from the Liberia International Airport, this popular fishing spot is easily accessible and ideal for deep-sea or inshore fishing.
- Fish Variety: Mahi-mahi, Sailfish, and Tuna
- Capacity: 180 boats
- Quepos – It is home to one of the leading marinas known as Marina Pez Vela, which makes it one of a kind.
- Fish Variety: Sailfish
- Capacity: At least 100 boats
Costa Rica is famous for its fishing sports, biodiversity, and luxurious experiences. So, visiting the country for a vacation makes perfect sense for everyone who wants a tropical experience and wants to make the most of the holidays. With the experienced concierge at Villa Firenze, Costa Rica is sure to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you and your guests.